Monday, January 25, 2010

WE ALL MISS YOU, JOANNE.....A SADDEN FAREWELL AFTER TAN'S LEAVING....BUT IT IS LIFE!!!

HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE, JOANNE....WE ALL MISS YOU, I WILL MISS THE NESCAFE TARIK..............

Dear friends,

My last day of work with my current company is 29 Jan 2010. Pls contact me through my private email address in the future or facebook.

Wish you a Happy New Year 2010!


Warmest regards

Joanne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hai, Joanne,

All the best, my friend.

Life is hard to predict....take care

Morale of the story is :we don't know what will happen tomorrow...........

But it is a good news as you are "Lao ban Niang"......

Pls look forward and enjoy good life.

10 years in this co-operative, go and come is too common.....already no more feeling, Tan's leaving...and many more.. and now you....make me feel more sadden...........but it is life!

...Still remember.... the morning nescafe tarik...now...it is no more..............

I miss the nescafe tarik, you, the topic, the chit-chat day by day...........and flashed back...........Tan......already in Singapore--she is now working plus leraning hard!


This is life............may be 3 years when we all meet together, we will say:".........hai, are you alright?"

Thank you to you all-- make my life bright, more meaningful.

The day has come......cheerio.....

We meet someone, get something, when the day comes, we loss something, we miss someone......

Time and tide waits for no man.....good luck to you and I believe our souls will meet in one day..........Allah bless all.

Om guru liansheng xi ti hom......om moli zhi yu soha.

VL