Sunday, October 2, 2011

high inflation

A Malaysian wrote to his wife live in kampong/village ...



Dear Darling,

I can't send you my salary this month because inflation is very high now and market is no good and has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.

Your loving husband


His wife replied...



Dear Husband ,

Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...:

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.

2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items, I hope you understand..

5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance...

Shall I plan the same for the next month?

Your Sweet Heart