Monday, October 12, 2009

Hold fast to Mommy’s hand! 孩子快抓紧妈妈的手

Hurry up, my child,
  Hurry!
  Hold fast to Mommy’s hand!
  The way to heaven
  Is too dark. my child.
  Mommy’s worried,
  You might bang your head.
  Hurry!!
  Hold fast to my hand.
  Let us be side by side.
  
  Mommy,
  I am scared.
  The way to heaven
  Is too blurred.
  I can’t see your hand.
  For the walls collapsed,
  Sunshine deprived.
  I no longer sense
  Your heartwarming eyes, disappeared.
  
  My child,
  Farewell, my child.
  The way ahead
  will no longer be sad.
  No endless books to read.
  No countless papers to write.
  But you must remember
  Your Mom and Dad.
  In future life,
  How we look.
  How we walk side by side.
  
  Mommy,
  Don’t be afraid.
  The way to heaven
  Is crowded
  With my classmates and my friends.
  We cheer each other,
  No tears, we promise.
  We love everyone’s Mommy.
  Everyone’s Mommy loves me.
  In the days without me, Mommy,
  Love those children who are alive.
  
  Mommy,
  Don’t cry.
  Our way to heaven,
  Tears cannot light.
  Let us
  Say good-bye.
  Good-bye…
  
  Mommy,
  I shall always remember
  You and Daddy,
  Remember our promise,
  Remember how you look,
  How we walk, side by side.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHEN IT IS TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE, NO NEED TO WORRY, NEED NOT TO BE AFRAID.....THIS IS LIFE.......EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO GO............ONE DAY!

PLEASE PRAY HARD! GOD BLESS YOU!
请多祈祷....请多念咒.........咒到用时方恨少!
因果报应要相信!!!多念咒吧!