Tuesday, November 2, 2010

公正党 Ronnie Charles 的生日礼物。。。。Ronnie Charles Klassen‘s BIRTHDAY GIFT

Ronnie Charles Klassen
November 2, 2010 at 2:19pm

Subject: POLICE REPORT LODGED AGAINST ME.


Greetings my esteemed friends,

An interesting Birthday gift...

I just recieved a phone call from the Kota Kinabalu Police(Inspector Faisal) requesting my presence for a statement on a Police Report lodged against me by UPKO's Supreme Council Member,JAMES LIGUNJANG.

I presume his position in BN must have been threaten or perhaps he must have been grill by UMNO/BN Lead...ers when I mentioned in my blog what he said "On the eve of nomination,while taking a break over tea with some journalist,UPKO's Supreme Council Member,James Ligunjang join me and had this to tell me,"BN has no chance in Batu Sapi".


I've been ask to see an Inspector Jefferi(Pegawai Penyiasat Kes Pilihanraya Sandakan)at the Sandakan Police HQ,to have my statement recorded...I will not be intimidated by James Ligunjang or UMNO/BN..

LAWAN TETAP LAWAN.

..........

Ronnie Charles KlassenNovember 2, 2010 at 3:35pm

Subject: I WILL PRESENT MY SELF TO THE POLICE TOMORROW(3RD.NOV)AT 11AM
Greetings my esteemed friends,

The Police Officer from the Sandakan Police HQ,Inspector Jeffery just call me and wanted to know what time I could present myself to the Police Station to have my statement taken.I inform him that I'm not free to see him today.


I inform him that I will present myself to the Police at 11 am tomorrow.Anyone keen to accompany me?The Police Station is beside the Sandakan Hotel....


LAWAN TETAP LAWAN.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1247269996

****************************

BEST WISHES TO YOU, BROTHER,


SELAMAT HARI JADI


BERJUANG UNTUK SEMUA


AND BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!